You, my friend, challenged me and I accepted!
You wanted a good all-around day planner that would help you work efficiently, set goals according to God’s will, keep you focused on the task at hand, and incorporate your prayer life into it!
I’m so excited to tell you that I found it…….and it’s absolutely gorgeous!
It’s called The Prayerful Planner!
I have no doubt you are going to love it as much as I do!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, check out our privacy and disclaimer page.
Isn’t she just gorgeous? I mean look at that beauty!
Here’s what you were looking for
You need a tool that helps you set goals, keep the necessary tasks to accomplish those goals front and center, includes your prayer life as well as making sure that at the end of the day, all you do points to God.
And let’s face it ladies….we want and deserve something pretty, so this planner had a lot of boxes to check.
I went on the hunt, looked at many different planners, and found The Prayerful Planner, and believe me when I tell you, I fell absolutely head over heels in love with this gem!
I must admit, I was a little apprehensive at first as I was using a free blogging planner that I loved and wasn’t sure I’d be able to make the switch. (Yep, I get a little set in my ways, so when I find something I like, it’s extremely hard for me to change.)
But I couldn’t recommend it to you without trying it first. So my intention at the beginning of the year was to use both. My blogging planner so I could keep up with everything I was doing with FOI and The Prayerful Planner so that I could let you know if it was what you were looking for.
Well…..it didn’t take long (seriously, maybe 2 months) and I ditched my blogging planner altogether and have been working solely with The Prayerful Planner!
It has absolutely everything I need and then some!
Highlights of The Prayerful Planner
This planner isn’t just for entrepreneurs. It does a beautiful job of encompassing all our needs.
And I have I mentioned….it’s drop-dead gorgeous!
- It has an inside front pocket where I can tuck my FOI day planner stickers.
- A prayer request page
- Grace Goals – this is a section to help you brain dump your goals for the year.
- Top 3 Grace Goals and how to take steps to achieve them – after brain dumping, you have a place for your top 3 grace goals for the year. It also includes “my word of the year,” and “my verse for the year.” Both of which I think are extremely important! I love having these front and center. (If you haven’t already, be sure to check out How One Word is Changing My Year and Can Change Yours Too!)
- The Word – I love, love, love this section! It’s a devotional tracker for the year! You probably already know how important a daily devotional is to me. I mean, truthfully, it changed my life and has gotten me through some of the most difficult seasons, so being able to track how often I’m spending one on one time with God is so incredibly important to me.
- Monthly Habit Trackers – You can use this for tracking all of those good habits you’re wanting to keep track of.
- Physical Health and Water Intake tracker
- Monthly Calendar – This is a two-page spread so you can have your monthly calendar at a glance.
- Durable hardcover with protective (and gorgeous) gold corners.
- Beautiful gold wire binding.
- Daily Planner Pages – Perhaps my absolute favorite! An entire page dedicated to each day of the year. Each page includes your top 3 priorities for the day, a daily scripture, praise & gratitude, physical health tracker, post it section, prayer journal and hourly schedule from 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Here’s what I love about The Prayerful Planner
- It’s a very sturdy planner – something that’s incredibly important when we’re taking our planners with us everywhere we go. I’ve been using mine for 8 months and it still looks new! (Even after coffee was spilled on it!)
- It helps me to keep God’s will at the center of my goals and planning.
- I have my prayer requests and answered prayers right in front of me, helping me to remember there is so much joy that God gives me every single day, no matter what’s going on in my life.
- This is not just a planner, but a keepsake to look back on for years to come.
- The additional “prayers and plans” snap-in dashboard is great for keeping must-do items front and center.
- Perhaps my favorite thing about the Prayerful Planner is that a percentage of each sale is donated to Compassion International. I don’t know about you but any company that takes an interest in giving back is one that I love doing business with.
And because they’re such a great company to work with, they have generously donated the Pink Stripe Prayerful Planner for one of my lucky readers and that could be you!
Simply click the link below to enter for your chance to win! Also, when you place an order by clicking here, you get 10% off!
Hop on over and take a look at all their gorgeous designs here. I have to warn you though…..you’re going to have a hard time choosing!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Be sure to comment below and tell me what feature you love most about The Prayerful Planner!
Until next time, my friend…..
P.S. Do you love to “pretty up” your day planners and prayer journals? Get my free monthly sticker SVG cut files here!
Pin this post so you can refer back to it later
Special Note: This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. By purchasing products through these links, I may receive a small commission, however, your cost for the item does not change. For more information, see our privacy and disclaimer page.
More great posts you may like
Join our newsletter
Subscribe today and get every post, great tips, helpful strategies, and occasional special offers delivered right to your inbox.