This post contains affiliate links.
The Super Bowl is right around the corner and Pinterest is swarming with some great party ideas. I love planning a party and all the details that go into it, so I got together with my friend, Diona, from Mommy Ways to Win and we’ve put together some fun and easy ways to throw a Super Bowl Party.
And what’s a party without a Photo Booth? All the props and snapshots of memories to peek back on for years to come. Now that DIY Photo Booths are showing up at every party, I just knew you needed a free SVG cut file for your Football Photo Booth Props (including 17 props!)
These are ridiculously easy to put together, so you can finish early and set them aside for the big game!
Here’s what you’ll need
- Wooden Skewers
- Scotch Tape
- Free Cut Files that you can download here (For personal and commercial use. Please don’t sell the file itself)
Put them together
- Print off the files (they have already been sized for you, but feel free to make changes as you wish). If you’ve never done a “print and cut” with your Silhouette, see this tutorial.
- Cut the files on the Silhouette ***See notes below for cutting the thought bubbles***
- Tape the skewers (pointed edge against the paper) onto the cardstock
- Pose for some fun pictures
***Cutting the “Thought Bubbles” after you print***
- Highlight the entire thought bubble.
- Right click and select “ungroup.”
- Highlight the words within the bubble and click “no cut” in the cut window.
- Highlight the bubble again.
- Right click and select “release compound path.” At this point, the bubble will turn black.
- Highlight the black bubble and select “cut edge” in the cut window.
- After you’re done cutting, and ready to print and cut something else, just click on the “undo arrow” in the top bar until you get back to the original design.
That was insanely easy, right? Now set them aside and mark those off your Super Bowl Party To-Do list!
Be sure to head over to Super Bowl Party Ideas from Diona at Mommy Ways to Win for more great tips on throwing a fun and easy party!
If you’re looking for more help with your Silhouette machine, I highly recommend Melissa Viscount’s books (from Silhouette School Blog). She has an array of e-books that walk you step-by-step through the process of creating your own masterpieces! You can find them here.
Thanks for joining me today! I can’t wait to see your Super Bowl photos! Be sure to share them on my Facebook page and other social media using #foisuperbowl!
Until next time, my friend…..
P.S. Don’t miss out on a single post. Sign-up for my newsletter and have every post delivered to your inbox.
SUBCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Special Note: This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. By purchasing products through these links, I may receive a small commission, however, your cost for the item does not change.
Footprints of Inspiration is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”