The Super Bowl is right around the corner and Pinterest is swarming with some great party ideas.
I love planning a party and all the details that go into it, so I got together with my friend, Diona, from Mommy Ways to Win and we’ve put together some fun and easy ways to throw a Super Bowl Party.
And what’s a party without a Photo Booth?
All those fun party pictures to help you remember your party for years to come! Now that DIY Photo Booths are showing up at every party, I just knew you needed a free SVG cut file for your Football Photo Booth Props.
For your convenience, this post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links below, though your cost does not change, I may receive a small commission. For more information, see our privacy and disclaimer page.
These are ridiculously easy to put together, so you can finish early and set them aside for the big game!
Scroll to the bottom of the post for a printable list
- Wooden Skewers
- Football Washi Tape
- Cutting Mat (I prefer these over the Silhouette brand mats)
- Free Superbowl SVG Cut Files. You can find them in the FOI Community Library along with all of our FREE resources. Get instant access by signing up for our newsletter below. (These files are for personal use only. If you’d like to make items to sell using the files from FOI, check out our commercial licenses.)
- Print off the files (they have already been sized for you, but feel free to make changes as you wish). If you need more help, be sure to check out How to Print and Cut Using Your Silhouette Cameo.
- Cut the files on the Silhouette ***See notes below for cutting the thought bubbles***
- Tape the skewers (pointed edge against the paper) onto the cardstock
- Pose for some fun pictures
Cutting the thought bubbles
- Highlight the entire thought bubble.
- Right-click and select “ungroup.”
- Highlight the words within the bubble and click “no cut” in the cut window.
- Highlight the bubble again.
- Right-click and select “release compound path.” At this point, the bubble will turn black.
- Highlight the black bubble and select “cut edge” in the cut window.
- After you’re done cutting, and ready to print and cut something else, just click on the “undo arrow” in the top bar until you get back to the original design.
That was insanely easy, right? Now set them aside and mark those off your Super Bowl Party To-Do list!
Be sure to head over to Super Bowl Party Ideas from my friend, Diona at Mommy Ways to Win for more great tips on throwing a fun and easy party!
Silhouette users, if you need more help using your crafty little machine, I highly recommend Melissa Viscount’s books (from Silhouette School Blog). This is the book that taught me everything I know about my machine and it’s something I refer back to often.
As a friend of Footprints of Inspiration, get 10% off The Ultimate Silhouette Guide now using code: FOOTPRINTS at checkout.
Thanks for joining me today! I can’t wait to see your Super Bowl photos, so be sure to share them on your favorite social media platform using #footprintsofinspiration.
Until next time, my friend…..
MORE GREAT POSTS YOU MAY LIKE
Pin for later
Special Note: This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. By purchasing products through these links, I may receive a small commission, however, your cost for the item does not change.
Footprints of Inspiration is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”
We'd love to see your completed Valentine gifts, so be sure to tag us on your favorite social media platform using #foicreations.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.