This post contains affiliate links
Christmas is everywhere and I’ve got a list of my favorite inspirational picks for your Christmas list.
I absolutely love this season and everything it brings with it. Remembering what this season is all about and the most incredible gift we could ever receive….God’s gift to us. His son, Jesus, our Lord, and Savior. My heart is so incredibly full from that gift alone.
I love spending time with my family. I love the hustle and bustle. The shopping, the music, the wrapping. I love the fun shows and movies. And the decorations……they make me feel so calm and happy. Yep! I’m a Christmas geek through and through.
My husband and I have already sat down and figured out most of our gifts, but we still have a little more to do. I imagine most of you are in that same
boat sleigh, so I thought it would be fun to put together a list of inspirational gifts that I’ve come across over the last couple months. Perhaps you’ll find something that would make the perfect gift for that special someone on your list, or even want to add it to your own wish list!
MY FAVORITE INSPIRATIONAL PICKS FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST
- With Chip and Joanna Gaines taking over the world one home at a time, they have inspired us all with their talent, creativity and, most of all, their deep family values. Their new book, The Magnolia Story, is on the top of a lot of lists this year, including mine!
- You already know what a big fan I am of Sarah Young’s, Jesus Calling and Jesus Always. Pair one of these with a nice journal and pen, or perhaps a fun coffee cup with a gift card to their favorite coffee shop. How fun would it be to open that on Christmas morning?
- How about a devotional for the football lover on your list? Guts, Grace, and Glory, A Football Devotional. I haven’t read this one myself, but it came highly recommended from a friend. (Thanks, Sheryl!) What a great way to get a young man interested in a daily devotional!
- Surrender Crosses by RAD JOY. I came across these gems a while back and have had them on my mind since. Rick and Jackie’s journey will inspire you and I absolutely love how these crosses help to deepen your walk with Jesus. There’s something about nailing your prayers and concerns to that cross – physically giving them over to Jesus. Ahhhh, talk about freeing!
- Do you have someone on your list that loves jewelry? Man-oh-man do I love The Giving Keys. Yet another inspiring journey that makes me sit back in awe of how God uses all of us! Be sure to read the story of how Caitlin started this incredible business. Can you say, “WOW?!”
- Who doesn’t need some inspiration every single day? With the difficult choices we have to make, isn’t it helpful to have an inspirational verse hanging up…big and beautiful, right there in front of you…to remind you that Jesus is right beside you? The gorgeous Scripture Signs from Signs of Hope are a must have, my friend! I bought one for myself a couple months ago and have my eye on a couple others….alright, alright…..I have my eye on a lot of others in their shop!
- How about a Bible Cover? My poor bible has seen some better days, but there’s no chance I’m giving it up and I’m betting the person on your list isn’t giving up theirs either. Our bibles have so many notes and pages highlighted that I can’t even imagine having to start over with another one. Instead, cover it up with an array of fun bible covers. You can pick one up almost anywhere. You’ll find some of my favorites below.
- Do you have someone on your Christmas list that truly doesn’t need another thing? Consider giving a gift through Heifer International in their name. This is one of my absolute favorite organizations. With your donation, you will provide a family with an animal of your choice. They are educated on how to care for the animal and the animal provides the necessary food for the family as well as a way to earn more money. You know….give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
So there you have it, my friend. Some wonderful Inspirational Picks for your Christmas List! Just imagine the excitement when you give that special someone a gift of love and meaning. Something they’ll treasure for years to come. Something that will remind them of you each and every time they see it!
Do you have a great inspirational gift you love to give (or receive)? Share it below. I’m always looking for another great find!
Do you have someone on your Christmas list that loves to craft? Head over to this post for my favorite Christmas picks for the crafter on your list.
Until next time, my friend…..
P.S. Don’t miss out on a single post, sign-up for my newsletter and get the scoop delivered right to your inbox.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Special Note: This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. By purchasing products through these links, I may receive a small commission, however, your cost for the item does not change.
Footprints of Inspiration is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”