Easter is right around the corner, and it’s time to get out those Easter printables, decorations, and Christian activities.
My kids are adults now, but you can bet that the bunny still pays them a visit!
However, that’s not what I find so special about the Easter Season.
Rather it’s knowing what this season represents. The fact that our Lord and Savior was willingly nailed to the cross to renew and restore us. It brings tears to my eye just thinking about it.
We didn’t deserve it but because He loves us so much, He went to the cross to wash away our sins and give us a brand new life.
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase after clicking on some of the links below, though your cost does not change, I may receive a small commission for it. For more information, see our privacy and disclaimer page.
But when God our Savior reveals his kindness and love, he saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of this mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit. Titus 3:4-5 NLT
I can remember a very somber service at a previous church on Palm Sunday, knowing where the week ahead was going to take Jesus all those years ago.
It gave me a heaviness in my heart. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that He died for me, for my family, and my friend, He died for you!
But oh what a glorious day Easter Sunday is. Knowing that He, in fact, has Risen!
Although I love filling my guys’ baskets with fun little goodies, it’s truly all about Jesus and the amazing sacrifice He made for us.
I have a hunch you feel the same way, so this week I’ve collaborated with some of my friends and am bringing you some Christ-Center Easter activities to help to remind you what this season is truly about!
Easter Decor, free printables, and DIY
- Easter Printables from yours truly.
(They can be downloaded right from our community library. To get access to them and all of our FREE resources, simply subscribe to our newsletter below.)
- His is Risen Easter Printable from The Little & Me
- Easter & Spring Printables from Peaches & Prayer
- DIY Easter Crafts from The Busy Budgeter
- Easter Cross Sun Catcher from A Joy-Filled Life
Christ-Centered Easter Activities
- What is the meaning of an Easter Egg from Master’s Hand Collection
- Making the Resurrection Personal at the Dinner Table from Living Our Priorities
- The Sabbath before Easter (Having hope during hopeless hours) from I Want Them To Remember
- Resurrection Scripture Verses from Embracing the Lovely
- Jesus Centered Easter Countdown from Life Sew Savory
- Christ-centered Easter Tradition from Happy Home Fairy
- 12 Verses for Easter from Simply Clarke
- Easter Activities for Christian Families from Faithful Farmwife
CHRIST-CENTERED EASTER BASKET IDEAS
- 29 Frugal Easter Basket Ideas from Loving Christ Ministries
- Healthy Easter Candy Alternatives from Traditional Homemaker
Holy moly that’s a whole lot of Easter goodness!
My prayer for you and your family is that you’ll take time to reflect on all this season means to you, that you’ll remember the unimaginable sacrifice that Jesus gave for you and how incredible it is that through His blood, He gave you life!
Do you have some fun Easter traditions? Comment below and tell us what they are!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today, don’t forget to download your FREE Easter printables from our community library.
Happy Easter to you and to yours!
Until next time, my friend…
More great posts you may like
Pin for later
Special Note: This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own. By purchasing products through these links, I may receive a small commission, however, your cost for the item does not change.
Footprints of Inspiration is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”