It won’t be long and Cupid will be gracing us with his presence. Whether you’re spending Valentine’s Day with that special someone, or ready to pamper yourself this year, I’m sharing these Cheap and Easy Valentine Ideas that won’t break the budget.
Prior to my chronic illness (and missing so much work), my husband and I would head off to a bed and breakfast in the mountains for a refreshing getaway. Now that we’ve had to reign in our spending, a refreshing mountain getaway just isn’t in the cards for us right now.
And let’s face it since we are all just coming off the Christmas season, spending a lot of money may not be an option for you either.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t do something nice for Valentine’s Day. In fact, since we’ve had to cut back on our spending, I’ve found that there really are some great, meaningful ways to enjoy every holiday, even on a budget.
For your convenience, this post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase after clicking on some of the links below, though your cost does not change, I may receive a small commission. For more information, see our privacy and disclaimer page.
Whether you’re in a relationship or finally ready to take some necessary time to pamper yourself, there are plenty of great ways to spend Valentine’s Day without going broke!
So I took to the web, collaborated with some friends, and curated an incredible list of fun ways to spend your day and show that special someone how much you love them.
All the single ladies
Who says you have to be in a committed relationship to pamper yourself and enjoy the day?
- Free Printable Self-Care Plan – A Simple and Contented Life
- Singles – Valentine’s Day is an Opportunity to Pray for Your Mate – Living Our Priorities
- Valentine’s Day Solo (19 Ideas) – Empowered Single Moms
Date night ideas
- The Best (and Cheapest) Date Night I’ve Ever Found – The Busy Budgeter
- The Best Valentine Date Night Ideas for Couples – Graceful Abandon
- 14 Romantic Valentine’s Day Date Ideas – Christian Marriage Adventures
- A Year of Dates – A Simple and Contented Life
- The Love Challenge – Living Our Priorities
- 10 Habits That’ll Make Your Marriage Stronger – A Simple and Contented Life
- Stop Arguing and Start Communicating – Right here on Footprints of Inspiration
- Homemade Chocolate Covered Cherries – Dogwoods and Dandelions
- Easy Homemade Valentine Heart Gum Drops – Welcome to the Family Table
- Cupid’s Crunch Recipe – This Mama Loves
- Valentine Brownie Truffles – Home is Where the Boat Is
Faith and Valentine’s
- Fun Object Lesson on Love for Kids – Bible Baton
- Simple Valentine Service Project – Raise Kids for Christ
- Faith Lessons from Valentine’s Day – Faithful Motherhood
- 10 Days of Valentines & Prayers for Your Kids from John 1 – Intentional Traditions
- Free Valentine SVG Cut Files – by yours truly!
- Why Time is the Best Gift For Valentine’s Day – Remodeling Our Lives
- How to Etch Glass – Jennifer Maker
- 7 Days of Scriptural Valentines – Intentional Traditions
- 70 Valentine Day Ideas – Mommy Ways to Win
- Printable Tac Tac Toe Game Valentines – Jen T by Design
- Heart Flower Sucker Valentine – The Keeper of Cheerios
Your Valentine’s plans don’t have to be extravagant to enjoy the day with your loved one.
In fact, I challenge you to do something more meaningful than a box of chocolates this year. Do something that you and your loved ones will cherish and remember for years to come.
I’d love to hear from you! Comment below and tell me what you’re going to do to pamper yourself, your kids or your loved ones this year.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! Be sure to sign up below to receive our newsletters so you don’t miss out on all the fun we have here at Footprints of Inspiration!
Until next time…
P.S. Truth be told, I still love a yummy box of chocolates!
Pin for later
Special Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Unless otherwise noted, by purchasing products through these links, I may receive a small commission, however, your cost for the item does not change. Through this commission, I can continue my blog and purchase items to help in the day to day running of Footprints of Inspiration.
Footprints of Inspiration is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”